Will Grayson, Will Grayson - 'John Green',  'David Levithan' Will Grayson, Will Grayson is full of teenage problems such as depression, homosexuality and appreciation. Basically. I took me a while to get into this book because it's quite slow to start and the two leading voices are full of insecurities and problems. The only way to tell which Will Grayson you're reading about is to check the grammar - captitals; the non-homosexual Will Grayson. no capitals; the gay Will Grayson. I didn't like reading the no-capitals formatting at first but I go used to it.
The actual story revolved a lot more about Tiny Cooper than I orginally thought. That's not a bad thing because I loved him. He's got confidence and passions and he's also very large and very gay. I loved that he helped gay-Will Grayson with his own problems and really brought him out of his shell. The non-gay-Will Grayson got a bit boring at points but I did love his and Jane's story.
Other characters such as Maura and Gideon were incredibly done and I ended up adoring this story.

This is an incredibly rambly review but the end result is 4 stars because it was slow to start but did an absolutely fabulous job addressing the themes and creating intense, original characters.